To Sodium With Love

Before I continue one with a heartwarming message....


Rules in summarized form. :>
Have fun before anything else. Post on the Sodium site with any account. Talk about the awesomeness or not awesomeness of Sodium. It depends anyway 'cause it's your opinion about Sodium we're looking for. Avoid scandals and controversies. Make sure to end it with your "name." Repost rules before posting the letter. :>


To the very awesome Sodium,
Because Mr. Maki "Gwapo" Dumlao posted this whole concept late (okay lang yun, mahal ko pa rin siya. :> ), I'll just give you the totally clickable link to my wordpress post about Sodium. I cannot copy and paste the whole post onto the blogspot because it is 1030 words long. Yes, it is that killer.


Nyahaha. I miss Sodium's energy already. :( Other than that, SSIP is amusing. You either get desk work or lab work. In Ateneo, one research is pure desk work and the other is pure lab work. Guess where I am. :))
sincerely,
Ailia Kate Kira

2 comments:

Dave

Pure lab work :> Sinabi mo sa akin eh :P

Anonymous

Hahaha, I've always wondered who Ailia Kate Kira is.

Finally, alam ko na. :))

Return top