My Final Post

was waiting for more people to post here, but since that's not happening, might as well post myself. Before the school year started, I remember changing my Facebook status to "I have a feeling this is gonna be a fun year". Of course I didn't really consider the possibility of me being your class president, but despite that, I guess it's safe to say my feeling was right. I had a lot of fun this year thanks to Sodium. There wasn't a day when you guys didn't manage to make me laugh.

Also, I'm sorry if i was a sucky president, probably (but hopefully not) the worst you've had. I just don't know how to be a president. I can tell you that i tried my best in fulfilling my duties. And i would like to thank the people who helped me in leading and keeping the class together. You know who you are.



Anyway, here's a little photo slideshow i made myself. Of course the pictures still came from Lianne, (her facebook is just filled with a LOT of pictures). I made it aa virtual scrapbook because i feel guilty about our actual scrapbook, and how i screwed up. (speaking of which, tell Noaj he still needs to submit his prom picture).



PS.Okay, I lied. This isn't really my final post. I just placed it there to make it more "dramatic"

0 comments:

Return top