HEY FRIENDS!

Hi there guys! Guess what... It's my girlfriend's birthday today! Her name's...


EMMA WATSON! hihihi Happy Birthday! :">

Now that that's out of the way, Sodium na HAHA.

I have to say that I can't say I was overly psyched about Sodium when I first learned about the sections. I wasn't close with any of you guys in the beginning of the school year but as we conquered mountains and endured hardships, we started to gel as a unit. But that's not even the best part, we conquered everything while still having FUN! That word epitomizes SODIUM 2012! I had a blast with you guys and it was uber FUN! I'm gonna miss all the retarded crap that we do. I'm gonna miss bullying Jelor about his *ehem* condition. I'm gonna miss bullying Noaj about his rap star status. DYNAMITE! I'm gonna miss bullying having fun with all of you guys HAHA. I guess that's the biggest lesson that Sodium has taught me. FUN! So as we approach fourth year, don't forget to smile, be happy and have fun! Live and laugh! It's just high school SISIW!. :D THANKS FOR EVERYTHING NIGGAS!

Oh, and hope you're having a great summer! We should mall or overnight sometime. :D K? K!

- Gaby :)

1 comments:

Anonymous

No offense. When I saw the pic, I though Leona was the one writing O:

Sorry naman, Emma Watson kasi XD

Mahehehe, summer na pero nang-aasar(?) pa rin ako.

Return top