I'll start. I hope this catches on.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Rules:
1. Log-on to any account that can post on Sodayum.
2. Write a post about how fun Sodium is, or what you've experienced during Sodium, or a message for Sodium. Title it whatever way you want.
3. No real rules on what to post, just nothing to controversial and avoid bad words and anything vulgar. No minimum or maximum either.
4. Sign your Name at the end or atleast a Name you think everybody will recognize you for.
5. Repost (either in your own words or copy-pasted) the 'Rules' of posting before YOUR post.
6. Have fun!
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

(I hope you guys do the same)

Sodium!
It was incredible fun. Despite 'The End' being over a month ago, I'd just like to post something for you guys as a kind of farewell. I'm posting this on the blogspot itself hoping that you'll all be able to read it.

Thanks for the awesome schoolyear. Yes all of it. All the laughter, all of the Hardships, all of the Chem. Thanks for making my third year in Pisay the most memorable I've had yet. I really hope that we'll get the chance to have many more overnights at Dennis' and create more memories despite us no longer being Sodium (but we'll be Sodium 2012 forever). I really don't have much to say because the things I've experienced are too much to be explained in words (in short, I'm too lazy to list down any/all of them). But really, I just hope that we'll get to overnight at Dennis' sometime this Summer and maybe reminisce(?) even though it'll just have been 2 months since the end of the School Year or create even more memories before fourth year starts. Thanks for all the memories and I hope that our fourth year in Pisay will be funner and much more memorable (and that this posting will catch on and that everybody will post :))).

I guess that's it. So Thanks for the School Year, and Overnight Anybody?
-Maki "Gwapo" Dumlao

1 comments:

Anonymous

Aww. Naks.

--> Shejay :)

Return top