*updated, 8:06 am, June 12

I can't do the No Homework Dance, 'cause we've got homework. :(
I can do the Long Weekend Dance, though. :D

Anyway...

FIL!
- Bring Noli book.

ENGLISH!
- Read Dead Stars by the Paz Marquez Benitez
- Buy or start reading Ilustrado by Miguel Syjuco

STR!
- Think of three (3) possible topics. :D

BIO!
- the two questions thing
- how big can a single cell grow?
- what factors may have led to the evolution of multicellularity?
- The shoebox thing
- old shoebox labelled with section, group number, and names
- masking tape
- 15 dressmaker pins
- small bottle of 70% alcohol solution
- rags
- newspapers
- soap
- packet of liquid detergent
- some other stuff I forgot to take note of [I'll edit this post as soon as I remember what those stuff are]

CHEM!
- The shoebox thing [see handout for details :D]

Math 4! D: [the reason why I can't do the No Homework Dance]
- the 6-item homework. [seems like a 100-point periodic exam to me]
- 1-HW4
Find the GLB and LUB of each set.
  1. {x | x E R. -2 <>
  2. { n / (n+1) | n E I, n>0 }
  3. { z^2 | z is a non positive integer }
  4. {10-y^2 | y E R}
  5. { ( 1 / (2^n ) ) | n E N }
  6. {m|m E R, m^2 <= 6}

SocSci with Sir E!!!
- Research on earth's biospheres
- prepare for a 10-point quiz on Tuesday

PHYSICS!
- Review the equations on motion [?]

For people who are taking CreW [Creative Writing]
- Bring Yellow Paper on Tuesday. :D

WebDev-il!
- Uh, may homework. Sa mga hindi pa rin nakakaalam, ask other webdev people, tapos pa-photocopy niyo yung guidelines sa homework. :D and oh, it's pairwork.
*kung may homework yung mga Javamon, tell me. :D

HOMEROOM!
- reply slips? [nyaha, i still don't have a handbook. :))]
I'll update this thing if there are any other stuff. And I think I'll update the directory thing later, kasi may mali dun sa last post ko.

And oh, there's this 2014 guy, whose surname is Llamas. LLAMAS! COOL!

- from your oh-so-awesome sexytary.

5 comments:

Leona

Bio. The two questions.

And the D.O. Primer reply slip (?, because I'm not sure if the non-dormers passed it.)

And I guess the work that WebDev people have to do. XD

Anonymous

what two questions for bio?

Patrick a. \:D/

Leona, ano yung homework ng mga web dev? Pano gagawin? XD

Leona

The *points to the edited version of the post*
How big can a single cell grow, and the evolution of multicellularity.

And ung homework ata is mag-e-evaluate ng four sites about a socially relevant topic (like drugs, by pair), and then magprepare ng presentation for Friday, according to what I've heard and Lizette. :-bd (Oh, pero check the handout na rin, para sure. ;D)

Return top