Let's get the middle shall we?

Okay, after much asking, I've deduced that a lot of people can't go to the overnight on May 20-21 (that kinda includes me too), so sorry Maki. xD Anyway onto new business...

What: OVERNIGHT. (well duh.)

NEW Overnight Date: May 27-28 (Fri-Sat)
Why the move? Because there's a lot of people who can't go to the May 20-21 session like the Lantaka boys, for Lantaka reasons and Lianne Visperas because she has a date. :> Hi Lianne. xD I'm also quite in a pickle with that schedule because I have an Aksis meeting the next day. Why not June 2-3? Because Maki Dumlao is a sort-of impatient person and wants an overnight asap.

Where: Bahay ni Dennis Espiritu. ;)
Why: Because we need to have a pre-school year fun and 'cause we're awesome.
How (to get there): "I'm Thinking since nandito si Dennis sa Review sa bahay... meet-up tayo dito para may transpo? or meet-up somewhere near pwede rin :)) A McDo sa katipunan maybe :))" - segment quoted from previous post
Who (is invited): Sodium 2012 + other people who want to join. If you want to join and you're not from Sodium, contact Maki or Dennis. For Sodium people, best if you tell me straight away if you can.

Things to bring:
With the numerous overnights that we had through the school year, which I think was 4 all-in-all (or was it 5? I know I went to all except for the all-boys one), I'd expect by now that you guys know what to bring. This isn't "Overnight 101," so telling you the basics is unneeded. Though I would like to remind the guys to bring DECENT swimwear. We do not want an Edmond escapade. xD Also, we want YOU to be there, so don't just go missing in the last minute.

Reminders:
  • Do ask your parents or guardian if you can go. Please no Miel Laporga attempts. xD (Peace Miel) I think a week is sufficient enough time to ask.
  • If you are available on that date and planning to go, please tell Maki, Dennis or me asap.
  • If that date is vacant, but you feel like you might not be able to go because something might pop-up, please tell that to us too and give us your final decision by May 26, Thursday night.
I think that's about it.

sincerely,
Ailia Kate Kira || Na21

0 comments:

Return top