RAMAYANA ANNOUNCEMENTS!!

From the director:

I will make it in bullet form so it's easier to read. ;)

Concerning tomorrow:
  • Practice tom. until 6pm.
  • If you can't stay until that time, you have to tell me your reason by today, 11:59pm.
  • If I find out tom., your grade will be a consequence.
  • DORMERS: Your rule... um... you HAVE to stay until 6pm. I mean... you stay at the dorm naman eh.
Concerning Costume:
  • Dress rehearsal is tomorrow.
  • Bring your costume.
  • If you can't bring it tom, picture it and show it to us (Mielle and I). By tonight or bring the pic tom. xD
  • we will NEED the costume on THURSDAY.
  • Don't bring on Thursday and there will be consequences.
  • SERIOUS CONSEQUENCES.
Concerning Thursday (actual day):
  • 9:10 - 10:50 = GENERAL REHEARSAL.
  • Like. EVERYTHING.
  • For those with the 10:50 - 11:40 elective, go to it then return to the 4th floor audi afterwards.
  • for the 12 - 12:50 elective people, can you ask permission from your teacher to let you out 5 - 15 minutes before time?
  • for 12 - 12:50 elective people, during the time the others are at elective, prepare the 4th floor audi.
That's it. Sorry if I'm sounding demanding right now, but I want to wrap all this up properly. ;)

1 comments:

Anonymous

5:00 ako uwi :D
di naman ako importante ehhh:D:D
saka meron po akong bahagi
--costa

Return top