For c.n. 16-30...

So yeah, you'll guys will be submitting health to me.

If you can, please submit it at my gmail which is brats.thea@gmail.com. You can submit it at my yahoo, but then I might skip it when I read my mail so the gmail is better.

Second, try to submit on Sunday evening, but if you can't I'm letting you submit until 7pm of Monday. Rawr. That's about it.

~Thea was here. *returns to watching anime*

Update of those who submitted:
[x] OlveƱa
[x] Ramos
[x] Santelices
[x] Tabafunda
[x] Arcillas
[x] Bonifacio
[x] Concepcion
[x] Gerardo
[x] Lao
[x] Laporga
[x] Latoga
[x] Mandaing
[x] Ocon
[x] Tresvalles
[x] Visperas

2 comments:

G Bear

Pano ako??Kinalimutan ako ni Thea..tsk tsk..Joke lng...
~G Bear(anony..)

Seriously..na-recieve mo??..


kung hindi mo ako maalala..
iiyak ako sa tabi...

Meow!!

Thea

Hahaha.... sorry Gem. Nakalimutan ko sa pagsulat... considering I re-edited it at around 2am... XD

Return top